www.ashleyholloway.com

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Faerie Caves

I love shooting with Ricky Lindsay not only because he brings me wonderful fairytale gowns to photograph, but he is also just an insanely wonderful person who has a mind as beautiful as the gowns he creates! A couple of months ago, he asked me if I wanted to tag along with him to "the caves," as he referred to them.  It sounded right up my alley, so I agreed!  Everybody had their hair and makeup done at my home, and then we headed off!  It was a fairly long walk up a trail to get to the caves (well, a mile and a half isn't that long but when it's super hot and you have 20lbs of gear it is!), but I was quite enamored  once I got to the location.  It was truly impossible to capture how enchanting the location truly was and I hope to go back again soon, especially because I didn't get any shots inside of the caves.

Models: Zoe Thomas and Julia Marie Chew
Designer: Ricky Lindsay Couture (www.rickylindsay.com)
MUA: Marina Conde
Hair Stylist: Tony Gonzalez



fp3000b film, shot with Polaroid 420
fp3000b film, shot with Polaroid 420 



Can you spot the butterfly?


                                                              





A darling little mushroom


The Butterfly Queen emerges from the cavern 












Impossible Project gold-framed 600 color film, shot with Polaroid Impulse





















No comments:

Post a Comment